Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-15 Origin:Site
An Exhaust fan is a type of air-conditioning appliance that is driven by a motor to rotate the blades to drive the airflow to exchange indoor and outdoor air. It is also called a ventilation fan. The purpose of the exhaust is to remove the dirty indoor air, adjust the temperature and humidity, and is widely used in homes and public places.
Here is the content list:
What are the characteristics of an exhaust fan?
What are the general specifications of exhaust fans?
What should we pay attention to when purchasing an exhaust fan?
The exhaust fan has the characteristics of low investment cost, large air volume, low noise, low energy consumption, stable operation, long life, and high efficiency. The shutters can be opened and closed automatically to achieve dust-proof and waterproof effects. They are beautiful and are the best choice for cooling and ventilation of modern workshops. Exhaust fans with environmental protection and energy-saving characteristics will become the mainstream of the ventilation and cooling equipment market.
1. There are three main appearance specifications of exhaust fans on the market, which are 1380*1380*400mm1.5kw, 1220*1220*400mm1.0kw, and 1060*1060*400mm0.75kw.
2. The rotation mode can be divided into belt rotation and motor direct rotation. The speed of the belt-type rotating exhaust fan is generally 400~450 rpm, which has the characteristics of low noise. The motor directly rotates the exhaust fan at a higher speed, 440~720 revolutions per minute.
3. From the leaf structure, there are mainly five-leaf, six-leaf, and seven-leaf structures.
1. The toilet area is generally small, about 2-4 square meters, and an open ventilation fan of 150-200 mm can be used.
2. The kitchen can choose to use a 250 mm shielded ventilating fan. If the kitchen has a range hood already installed, the ventilating fan may not be installed.
3. The area of the bedroom and living room is generally about 12-16 square meters, and a two-way ventilation fan of 250-300 mm is more suitable.
When choosing, pay attention to the following points:
1. The exhaust fan has a novel appearance, the color is coordinated with the room color, the plane has no warping phenomenon, the plastic parts are flat and smooth, the electroplating parts are bright, there are no traces of rust, and the blades can rotate.
2. The fan blade rotates smoothly after power-on, with no abnormal noise, and large air volume. Self-blowing shutters are flexible and movable. Linked shutters turn sensitively. The two-way ventilating fan can be converted freely. The temperature rise of the motor is not too high and the noise is small. The speed control of the exhaust fan with speed control function is obvious, the capacitive motor is not more than 65%, and the cover plate type is not more than 80%.
Guangzhou Yuexun Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of exhaust fans and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure the quality. If you are in the exhaust fan business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.