Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-27 Origin: Site
The shaded pole motoris one of the single-phase AC motors, usually using cage-shaped skew-slot cast aluminum rotors. It is divided into salient pole type shaded pole motor and hidden pole type shaded pole motor according to the different shape and structure of the stator. It is applied to the warmer fan motor.
Here is the content list:
Features of shaded pole motor
Types of failures of the warmer fan motor
Test method of the warmer fan motor
1. Reasonable structure design, flexible lead-out direction, and the terminal box of shaded pole motor can be installed in rotation.
2. Superior shaded pole motor performance, low noise, low vibration, high-performance protection level
3. Numerous options to meet the needs of various users to install thermistors
4. The optimized design has high efficiency and can produce considerable energy-saving effects
5. Add various requirements such as dust-proof sealing ring, heating belt, oil-proof sealing ring, oil injection, special shaft extension, special flange, and so on.
1. Insulating skeleton or insulating material. The skeleton generally adopts the injection molding method. The quality of the mold, the control of the injection molding process, and the cleanliness of the plastic particles will all cause its defects. The defects of the skeleton or the insulating material are as follows: the skeleton lacks material, is damaged, worn by the short-circuit ring, the skeleton contains impurities, the surface of the skeleton has dirt such as oil, and the insulation sheet pierces.
2. When winding, on the one hand, because the stator and the frame do not fit together, on the other hand, the winding needle may not be adjusted to be completely in the upper part of the frame. There is a certain arc when winding the needle and the wire, which may cause the enameled wire to fail. If the wire package is embedded in the designed track, the wire will appear hanging, that is, the enameled wire is not wound on the plastic frame, and there is a gap or a few loops on the inner or outer groove wall of the frame groove or the gap between the frame and the silicon steel sheet stator. The middle slip is directly wound on the stator, and this type of fault occurs most frequently.
3. Hanging wires caused by the wiring process
If you have a multimeter, check whether the warmer fan motor coil is on or off, whether it is short-circuited; it is generally 220v voltage, whether it is rotating or making noise when power is on, the warmer fan motor makes noise without shaking your head, and the internal reduction plastic gear is likely to be damaged.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial warmer fan motor that meets the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the use of warmer fan motor and the healthy development of the warmer fan motor market. Guangzhou Yuexun Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. many tests on warmer fan motor before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the warmer fan motor business, you can consider our cost-effective products.