Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-22 Origin: Site
Shaded pole motors are very common in our lives, such as wall fan motors and so on. You can see him in air conditioners or refrigerators. The drain pump used in the air conditioner embedded machine is a typical shaded pole motor with a low defect rate, while the shaded pole motor in the refrigerator works synchronously when the compressor is working and blows out the cold temperature of the evaporator, which can also be said to be a circulating fan motor. However, do you really know what a shaded pole motor is and how to choose it?
Here is the content list:
What is the structure of a shaded pole motor?
What type can a shaded pole motor be divided into according to its application?
What are the characteristics of shaded pole motors?
Shaded pole motors are mainly composed of rotor components, stator components, wire package components, bracket components, and connecting fasteners. It is often used in the motor of the wall fan motor and is durable. The rotor assembly of shaded pole motor is mainly composed of a cast aluminum rotor, a shaft, a thrust washer to prevent the rotor from moving back and forth, and a gasket to adjust the amount of movement; the stator assembly is mainly composed of a short-circuit ring and the main stator core; the wire package assembly of shaded pole motor is mainly composed of a coil, a skeleton, and a lead It is composed of wiring or thermal protector and related insulating wrapping materials; the bracket assembly is divided into front bracket assembly and rear bracket assembly according to the different installation positions of the shaft extension end and the non-shaft extension end.
Shaded pole motors can be divided into salient pole shaded pole and hidden pole shaded pole.
1. Salient pole shaded pole: the shape of the stator core of the salient-pole shaded pole motor is a square, rectangular or circular magnetic field frame with protruding magnetic poles. Each magnetic pole has one or more auxiliary short-circuit copper rings, that is, shaded pole winding. The concentrated winding on the salient poles serves as the main winding. Salient pole shadow poles are generally used in various types of wall fan motors.
2. Hidden pole shaded pole: the stator core of the hidden pole shaded pole motor is the same as that of the ordinary single-phase motor. Its stator winding adopts distributed winding, and the main winding is distributed in the stator slot. The shaded pole winding does not need to short-circuit the copper ring but is wound with thicker enameled wire. Distributed winding (short-circuit automatically after being connected in series) are embedded in the stator slots (about 1/3 of the total number of slots), acting as an auxiliary group. The main winding and the shaded pole winding are spaced at a certain angle.
1. Reasonable structure design, flexible lead-out direction, the terminal box of the shaded pole motor can be installed in rotation
2. Superior shaded pole motor performance, low noise, low vibration, high-performance protection level
3. Numerous options to meet the needs of various users to install thermistors
4. The optimized design of the shaded pole motor has high efficiency and can produce considerable energy-saving effects
5. Add various requirements such as dust-proof sealing ring, heating belt, oil-proof sealing ring, oil injection, special shaft extension, special flange, and so on.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce shaded pole motors that meet the standards, so as to ensure the safety of the electricity supply and the healthy development of the cable market. Fan motor Co., Ltd. conducts many tests on shaded pole motors before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the shaded pole motors business, you can consider our cost-effective products.